• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Q&A Credential Choice(s)

Pam H.

Considering current industry trends, which AAPC credential would you suggest is in the most demand (i.e., CRC, etc.)?

Paul A

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
CCO Practicoder
HCC Student
ICD-10-CM BLITZ
PPM Physicians Practice Management
Risk adjustment seems to be all the rage now and probably more in the future as payments become more health status vs how many setvices can we bill. There seems to always be risk adjustment jobs open. Plus more remote and part time options.

Carolyn Heath

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
I am studying for my CRC exam and hopefully I will have that scheduled in August 2016. I will be doing the practice exams that I purchased from AAPC until I get up to 85% or higher.

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
This was a topic in the April 2016 Q&A webinar where Alicia Scott was the presenter. The person had asked what order would you recommend to take the board exams if I wanted to be a Medical Biller and Coder? Alicia recommended getting the CPC first, the CPB second, and thirdly, the CRC.

You can join the CCO Club if you would like to have the full transcript, answer sheets, access to the recording, and a chance to earn 1.5 AAPC CEUs. You will also get access to all the available monthly Q&A webinar resources when you join the CCO Club!